Welcome to Heroes of Newerth
== New Content ==
- Added new Chronos Alt Avatar: Patience (Release 1/31)
* The Blind Prophet continues his mission to rid Newerth of the Seven Deadly Sins, and when one is facing such an insidious enemy, one needs Patience. Patience is the embodiment of mercy and sufferance-he will gladly endure the scars of war upon his body and soul to give Man and Beast a chance at peace-but he realizes blood must be shed to achieve this end. He serves as the counter to the Sin Wrath, who kills out of anger and madness, while Patience destroys the physical vessels of daemons to free their damned souls, releasing them toward redemption.
- Added new Torturer Alt Avatar: Kindness (Release 2/7)
* Reveling in the joy that happiness brings, the redeemed virtue Kindness trades the intense invocations of pain for the sweet blessings of affection. A merciful young angel, Kindness sounds very caring, but can become passionate to the point of overlooking what people really want, sounding malicious despite her benevolence and forcing them to love each other when they have no desire to do so.
- Added new Flux Alt Avatar: Jupiter (Release 2/5)
* The citizens of Newerth who worship the ancient god Jupiter feel their confidence build when they talk of how the mythological soldiers known as Romans defeated the Greeks, proving their gods were stronger. Their prayers and sacrifices have been answered, for now Jupiter has descended in full battle regalia to show once again what a true god of sky and thunder can do.
- Added new Tempest Alt Avatar: Poseidon (Release 2/3)
* Dwelling in the deepest, darkest parts of Newerth's oceans, where even the fiercest of land warriors and demons fear to venture, the god of the sea, Poseidon, rises from the depths. When his brothers Hades and Zeus returned to take back the earth after the Fall of Man, Poseidon knew they would conspire to steal his watery domain as well, reigning over the largest section of Newerth while he sat dethroned and on the run.
- Added new Artillery Alt Avatar: Apollo (Release 1/29)
* So who's this Sol chump claiming to be the god of light and fire? Apollo has been bringing the heat for thousands of years, as well as truth, prophecy, healing, plague, poetry, and beautiful music played on a lyre made by Hermes himself. Anyone who picks Sol over such a superstar must be Blind.
- Added new Accursed Alt Avatar: Accursed (POGS)
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
- Added new Taunt: Fortune Cookie Taunt (Release 2/10)
* A wise man once said "he who learns must suffer", and sometimes you want your enemies to learn as much as they can from you. Give them their just desserts with the Fortune Cookie Taunt, whose profundity will offer something to think about while they wait to respawn.
== General ==
- Readjusted gold values for creeps getting the last hits on towers to be in line with players getting the hit
* Consolation gold bounty readjusted from 315,350,385,420 to 265,325,440,500
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Fear is now transferrable via Voodoo Puppet and Parasite's Facehug. Applies to:
* Dampeer's Terrorize
* Maliken's Possession
* Sand Wraith's Mirage, with Staff of the Master
* Solstice's Lunar Judgment
- The following states are now StatusStealth instead of StatusBuff:
- Grinex's Rift Stalk
- Keeper of the Forest's Nature's Veil (Camouflage state)
- Nomad's Sandstorm
- Invisibility Rune's fade & stealth state
- Ioyn Stone Invisibility application's (Ioyn Stealth's) fade & stealth state
- No longer displays her dot on the minimap when she is invisible while in her mimic state
* I.E. After she used ultimate on someone and during the time she is a copy of the enemy hero
- Healing Wave's allied bounce effect type changed from Magic to Physical
- Clensing Shock now properly kills enemy illusions if he has Staff of the Master in his inventory
- Fixed Goon Squad minions so that they follow Klanx properly if they get orderdisjointed (e.g. by Geometer's Bane usage)
- Gemini's hidden hero now properly attaches to his Fire pet at all times while in split form
- Unholy Shackles now shows both range & radius when using simple tooltips
- Fixed Lava Surge so you can't travel long distances if teleported on the same frame when Lava Surge finishes casting
- Lion's Pride now applies the Reagent state to enemy units properly if the projectile passes through them (rather than only applying the reagent state in the circular AoE when the projectile lands).
- Parasite's visual model should display correctly after coming out of an Infested creep
- Tyrant Rally's Compel now plays the proper effects and sounds
- Stampede no longer stuns & pushes through Void Talisman
- Fixed an extremely rare bug where Salomon can use Wish for Revenge to restart an existing Wish for Revenge immediately after he dies in this form
- Desert's Curse now correctly slows enemies for 1 second after leaving the sand trail if the spell was targeted directly on an enemy unit
- Casting Showdown's subskill ("I Have No Patience") no longer interrupts your movement
- Casting Showdown's subskill ("I Have No Patience") will not unbind & disjoint invulnerable units nor Magic-immune units
- Lightning Storm now displays the Staff of the Master boosted damage values properly in the tooltip
- Fixed Mojo so that it applies the Spell Sunder damage state properly
- Acid Cocktail will no longer trigger the cooldown on Null Stone if Null Stone becomes ready after the Acid Cocktail projectile was already in midair
- Fixed Charged Hammer's Forked Lightning so it gets the damage amplified properly on the main target with Grimoire of Power